Hey there Nostalgians. Missed me? Ok, no need to answer, I know you did. Moving on…
Well, ordinarily not my style at all but I decided to do this 100 Truths thing entirely on a whim after reading Sheila’s. It appears we’re of like mind, seeing how I didn’t even have to change most of her answers. Made it easier for me to take the dive.
1. Last drink: Malta Guinness
2. Last phone call: Tomi Ajayi (@SisiJacobs)
3. Last text message: Laundry man
4. Last song you listened to: Can’t remember specifically, but yesterday listened to a whole lot of Justin Timberlake’s Mirrors
5. Last time you cried: No idea. I’m sure I haven’t cried in the last 5yrs. Not for lack of reason though.
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No.
7. Been cheated on: Yes.
8. Kissed someone: Yes..
9. Lost someone special: Yes, several..
10. Been depressed: I guess..
11. Been drunk and threw up: No. Never even gotten tipsy.
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Army green
16. Made new friends: All the time.
17. Fallen out of love: Yes
18. Laughed until you cried: No
19. Met someone who changed you: Influenced, yes. Changed, I don’t think so.
20. Found out who your true friends were: Not really. Previously true friends become untrue all the time and vice versa.
21. Found out someone was talking about you: What’s not to talk about? *wink*
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: I wish I could (like Sheila) say I was no longer on FB… Yes.
23. How many people on your friend’s list do you know in real life: About 60%, I guess
25. Do you have any pets: No. I’d love a dog or two though, eventually
26. Do you want to change your name: Yes and no. I’m not fond of any of my names but I don’t feel obliged to do anything about that.
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Threw a small party. First in 7yrs.
28. What time did you wake up today: 10.30am. Went to bed at 7am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Struggling to get up from my bed. It’s 1am now.
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To fulfil God’s purpose for me.
31. Last time you saw your father: A month ago today.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Losing my mother so early
33. What are you listening to right now: The ceiling fan squeaking ever so annoyingly above me.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes.
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: That darned ceiling fan.
36. Most visited webpage: This one.
37. Current city: Lagos, Nigeria
38. Nicknames: Toxic. Otoku Papi. TKB. Toksy B. Ollie.
39. Relationship Status: Single.
40. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
41. Male or female or transgendered: Male.
42. Primary School: Fountain Nursery and Primary school, Surulere, Lagos
43. Middle School: (Sheila: “hian, all this oyinbo category, is this the same as Junior secondary?”) King’s College Lagos
44. High school: King’s College Lagos.
45. Hair color: Black
46. Long/medium/short: Short/Low
47. Height: 5′9 1/2 (Appaz Sheila and I are the same height)
48. Do you have a crush on someone: Sorta. Not really.
49: What do you like about yourself: “Mo wa talented, yes mo wa gifted”.
50. Piercings: None.
51. Tattoos: None… yet
52. Righty or Lefty: Righty
53. First Surgery: Had one as a baby to seal a ‘hole’ in my abdomen.
54. First Piercing: Not applicable.
55. First Best Friend: A girl called Ope when I was about 6, don’t know where she is now.
56. First Sport you Joined: Never really ‘joined’ a sport. Casually played a whole lot of football and table tennis growing up though.
57. First Pet: Never owned one.
58. First Vacation: Never really been on vacation. Not a proper one anyway.
59. First Concert: Undoubtedly a church concert growing up. Was probably even in it.
60. First Crush: Eloho Imoni (So darned embarrassing saying this here)
61. Eating: Nothing.
62. Drinking: Just had a malt.
63. Already missing: Suliat’s attention.
64. I’m about to: Write an Art Stories post.
65. Listening to: Third time y’all are asking… The squeaky fan.
66. Thinking about: A myriad of things.
67. Waiting for: Godot. ( -_-)
68. Want kids: Yes.
69. Want to get married: Yes.
70. Careers in mind: Concept artist, Illustrator, Writer, Creative consultant
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Lips
72. Hugs or kisses: Kisses (I mean, I chose lips above)
73. Shorter or taller: Tall. Not taller -____-
74. Older or Younger: Younger.
75. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
77. Sensitive or loud: Loud.
78. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
79. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: No.
82. Lost glasses/contacts: No. Broke/Damaged many glasses though.
83. Kissed on 1st date: No. With me, the intense friendship/catching of feelings is usually far gone along before dates come into the picture. Hence, the act has usually already been perpetrated beforehand. ( ‘_’)
84: Broken someone’s heart: Yes X_x
85. Had your own heart broken: *sigh* Yes
86. Been arrested: No
87. Turned someone down: Yes
88. Cried when someone died: Yeah
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Hmmm.. most of the time.
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: No
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: Mtschewwww
95. Kissing on the first date: Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn’t necessarily encourage it.
96. Angels: Yes.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No o… I am not emotionally capable of doing such.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: Yeah.
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?: Yes. The truth comes naturally to me. 😉