Tamara!!!! You just had to write it in a rush ehn?!!! After days of procrastinating!!!! You had to wait till the eleventh hour. And this procrastination is part of what u said u dropped with 2015 o…. issokay..
Counting my blessings 2015
#operationfinishmedicalschool…. done and dusted
Hopes, Dreams and Desires for 2016
- I really need to put an effort into this relationship with God. He has shown me several times in several occasions that he loves me and cares about me. How else can I show that I’m not an ingrate if not by being closer to him, reading his word and doing the things he loves? I really need help in this aspect of my life and this is my year of breakthrough. Amen somebody!!!!!
- I’m finally a doctor!!!! I didn’t really understand the implication of this until I started my house job. People’s lives are in my hands, they look to me for help. Ordinary me, that I don’t know anything. Nurses that have been working for how many years ask me “so doctor what should we do?” Me? What do I know??. So this year, I intend to learn skills, to absorb all I can, to learn all I can, cause I hear it’s worse during NYSC. There, you are literally on your own. Oh God be my help!!!!
- Concerning my career too, this year I’ll like to know my path. You see, anytime people ask me “so what do you want to specialise in?” my answer is almost always “I don’t know”. Because really I don’t!!. By God’s grace, this year, I’ll prayerfully decide the path I want to follow. No more indecisions for me!!!
- I want to learn how to live, I just realised that the future I’ve been dreaming of is here, it’s now! I want to enjoy it, stop complaining, stop daydreaming, stop giving excuses! live this life Tamara, life is too short to live it in your head
- Read more non medical books. One book per month is not too shabby.
- I want to have a more positive approach to life….this is going to be hard work for my pessimistic self, but I don’t mind the challenge.
- Above all, I want, hope for and desire God’s will this year!!!!
May God’s will be done in the life of Tamara in 2016. And the people said “Amen”.