2017 was just crazy. Batshit crazy.
Like I want to just throw it away and pretend it never happened.
Thing is though, I had some great things happen in 2017 – professional qualification finally done (like omg finnnaalllyyyy, ugh!!!!), participated in an art exhibition (and sold some paintings thank you Lord), finished up some courses on Coursera including a specialization with certificates to show, did more work as atelierNOYAKA (not the best pay but watevs) and entered two art competitions.
All in all, not bad. I wish it went better but I’m grateful.
This year though I want to:
- Build a residential design that’s totally mine.
- Build prototypes for some products I’ve been developing
- Maybe 2 art exhibitions
- Collaborate on 2 design projects
- Take two holidays somewhere, anywhere (that my piggybank will allow)
- Take my first trip to somewhere in Asia
- Improve my graphic and product design portfolios
- Write more fiction
- Take better care of myself on this long road to the baby girl life
I’m trying to be realistic about my dreams/goals and pay more attention to my friends as well. I’m not sure how well this is going to go but ‘we move’ and whatnot.
Have a wonderful year everyone – send me cake and ice cream when you can (or not depending on how my 2018 diet is going).